Homemaking and cleaning
Our home help services include:
- Light housekeeping (dusting, cleaning)
- Prescription and miscellaneous items pickup and delivery
- Laundry (ironing, beds and linens)
- Grocery and miscellaneous shopping, items drop-off and pickup (e.g. dry cleaning)
- Running errands
- Basic dwelling maintenance (e.g. change fuses, light bulbs)
Our house and condo custom cleaning services include:
- Bathroom: Clean sinks, showers, tubs and toilets, disinfecting anything porcelain or plastic. Change towels. Empty trash cans and change the liners. Clean mirrors and wipe down vanity areas. Sweep floor, then scrub and mop. Dust, wipe baseboards. Empty laundry basket and clean laundry.
- Kitchen: Wipe down cabinets, counters, backsplashes and stove tops. Scrub the sink, including around the faucets, handles and drain. Scrub all appliances including microwaves outside and clean inside. Look for problems with any appliances that may need repair. Empty the trash and replace the bag, clean trash can. Sweep the floor, then scrub and mop. Dust baseboards.
- Bedroom: Change bed linens and make beds. Unclutter flat surfaces. Dust flat surfaces, knick-knacks and frames. Spot clean high-wear areas, such as walls, doorknobs and light switches. Pick up clothes. Dust and wipe windowsills and lampshades. Wash mirrors and window interiors.
- Living Room: Clean surfaces of clutter, paper, magazines, mail and other objects. Dust flat surfaces, picture frames and knick-knacks. Fluff and arrange cushions on furniture. Vacuum carpeted floors, sweep and mop hard floors.
- Miscellaneous: Clean stairways and handrails. Clean and dust ceiling fans.
Our meal preparation services include:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal planning, preparation and feeding
- Medication administration assistance
24/7 live-in and live-out care
Our certified personal support workers provide a range of home care services, ranging from 24/7 live-in caregiving, to shorter visits to assist with certain tasks.
Our personal support workers, registered nurses and registered practical nurses offer around-the-clock care and companionship for you or your loved one. We understand the importance of a good personal connection, and all of our personal support workers are carefully selected to find the best match for the client's needs. Live-in caregivers are there to support the client in every aspect, from physical care to personal care, emotional and social support, meal planning and preparation, transportation and connecting with health-care and community services. A large portion of Canadians take on a caregiving role at some point in their lives and we know it can sometimes be overwhelming; our expert team is here to assist you and your loved ones with what you need to live a comfortable and healthful life.
We ensure our caregivers will provide a home-care plan custom-made for you and our caregiving services will offer you the support you need. Whether it is a transition from a long-term care facility to your home, a nursing service where medical treatment may be expectant or respite care in the absence of other assistance, our team is there to make life easier.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will take your call live—you won't have to leave voice mail.